Are cheap 144Hz monitors worth it? If you’re playing competitive games, a 144Hz gaming monitor is definitely worth it. Not only does it provide you with a more enjoyable and responsive gaming experience, but you also get an advantage over your opponents who have regular 60Hz displays.
What is the cheapest best gaming monitor?
- HP X27q. Best Budget Gaming Monitor.
- Asus TUF Gaming VG259QR. Best Budget 1080p Gaming Monitor.
- LG UltraGear 27GN800-B. Best Budget 1440p Gaming Monitor.
- Asus TUF Gaming VG289Q. Best Budget 4K Gaming Monitor.
- Asus ROG Swift PG329Q. Best Budget HDR Gaming Monitor.
- Dell S3422DWG.
- Alienware AW2521HF.
- Dell S3222DGM.
Is 144Hz display good for gaming? If you want to use your monitor to play video games, the answer is yes. Having a monitor with a refresh rate of 144Hz allows you to better use the power of your graphic card. Otherwise, you will be greatly limited by your monitor and you will not be able to enjoy games at more than 60 frames per second (FPS).
Is 144Hz monitor overkill? For anyone who is upgrading from the standard 60Hz monitor to a 144hz monitor the difference is night and day. However, the jump up from 60Hz to 75Hz might not be as stellar but noticeable. For casual gamers who are into playing single player games a 144hz monitor might be an overkill.