Are there any left-handed gaming mice? Razer Naga Left-Handed Edition
The Razer Naga Left-Handed Edition almost makes up for all the ambidextrous gaming mice that omit the incredibly handy thumb buttons for left-handed gamers. It does that by including a whopping 12 thumb buttons for lefties to enjoy.
What are the best left-handed mice?
- Perixx PERIMICE wireless (best power-saving)
- Evoluent VM4L Vertical (best wired mouse)
- Razer Viper Ultimate (best professional performance)
- Jelly Comb wireless (best budget mouse)
- Logitech G Pro X Superlight (best ambidextrous)
Why are there no left-handed gaming mice? Most gaming mice are either made specifically to fit in the dominant right hand of the majority of users, or are designed to be as comfortable in either hand as possible. But, because of the smaller target audience, there are few that are made to cater for a purely left-handed ergonomic.
What is the best ambidextrous gaming mouse?
- Logitech G903 – Best pick for Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse. From the very first look, it looks nothing like an ordinary mouse.
- Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition.
- SteelSeries Sensei 310 – Symmetrical mouse.
- Asus ROG Pugio.
- Mionix Avior 7000.
- Razor Abyssus V2.