Can you get a good gaming PC for under 500? Yes, you can buy a gaming PC for under $500. This price range is more than sufficient for casual gaming and everyday use. While you won’t be able to run the latest games or enjoy water-cooled graphics, you should be able to purchase a reasonably priced gaming desktop and still enjoy the great game performance.
Which desktop PC is best for gaming?
- HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop.
- OMEN 30L Gaming Desktop PC.
- MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus Gaming Motherboard.
- Lenovo ThinkCentre M93p Business Class Desktop.
- Gaming DELL Optiplex Tower Computer Desktop PC.
- Alienware R10 Gaming Desktop.
- Corsair ONE i200 LE Compact PC.
- Maingear Vybe Gaming Desktops.
What is a good budget for a gaming PC? Here’s how much you should spend on a gaming PC: $300-400 is plenty for basic games in 720p. If you want to game in 1080p, $500-$1,000 is a good range. Gaming in 1440p or higher is going to call for a budget of $1,000-$1,200 for the PC itself and another $400-$600 on peripherals.
What is the best computer under 500? Dell Inspiron 3910 Desktop
Dell’s refreshed Inspiron 3910 Desktop has taken over the top spot in our collection of the best PCs less than $500, and for good reason. It’s available with Intel’s latest 12th Gen Core CPUs, including a Core i3-12100, Core i5-12400, and a Core i7-12700.