How is online gaming used in marketing?
How is online gaming used in marketing? Advertising on gaming platforms is increasingly becoming a part of marketing plans of several companies. The association could be in the form of flashing the logo or engaging gamers actively through in-app video strategy. Being a more interactive medium, a mobile game platform gives more visibility to brands.
Are online games effective in branding? Greater engagement
Online games are engaging and helpful in developing connections and giving users a reason to return to your brand for more purchases. They can hook the attention of your target audience for a long time.
How do you market a gaming company?
- Don’t be afraid to market your game and find your target audience.
- Identify your game’s ‘hook’ as part of your marketing.
- Choose your channels carefully.
- Identify your target audience – and only target them.
- Premium pricing should always be an option.
Where can I market my games?
- Dream In Code.
- Game Dev Stack Exchange.