Is there a free online trivia game?
Is there a free online trivia game? Random Trivia Generator
This free-of-charge RTG offers party-gamers six categories—arts, science, general, geography, history and entertainment—and then a virtually endless slew of questions in each. It’s super easy to play: Simply pick your category, then scroll through the questions.
What are good kid trivia questions?
- How many colors are there in a rainbow?
- What does a thermometer measure?
- What is the hardest natural substance in the world?
- What fruit do raisins come from?
- A portrait is a picture of what?
- How many cents are in a quarter?
- How many wheels does a tricycle have?
Is there a trivia website? 1) TriviaNerd. Trivia Nerd is a trivia website site with over 100,000 trivia questions organised into categories and collections.
Is there a Jeopardy app for kids? Jeopardy! World Tour – FREE
Fans of the popular game show will love sharing this classic game with their kids. Join Alex Trebek on a trip across the virtual globe with this free app. Jeopardy! World Tour will test your children’s knowledge of a wide variety of topics.