What color key switches are best for gaming? Red switches are linear switches. This means that the keys require less force to press, but that you don’t feel or hear when the key is registered. The red switch is popular with gamers because these switches respond faster and they require less force to hold down a button.
What switches do pro gamers use? Razer Yellow. Recommended for: Competitive gaming. This is Razer’s speed switch, and that means it’s great for rapid-fire competitive gaming or really, really fast typists.
What are the best sounding key switches?
- Gateron Yellow Switches: Best Budget Option. What is this?
- Cherry MX Speed Silver: Best Linear Switch for Gaming.
- NovelKeys Cream: The Best Sound.
- Cherry MX Black: Most Durable.
- Gateron Ink Black: The Smoothest Feel.
What is the most Thocky switch? Let’s get this straight out of the gate: if you want one of the “thockiest” tactile switches in the market now, the Anubis easily fits the bill. It even has a deeper sound profile than the Gazzew Boba U4T Thocky, which is considered to be one of the thockiest tactile switches.