What gaming mouse is best for big hands?
- Logitech G502 HERO High Performance Wired Gaming Mouse. Amazon. $41. See On Amazon.
- Redragon M908 Impact RGB LED MMO Mouse. Amazon. $33. See On Amazon.
- SteelSeries Sensei 310 Gaming Mouse. Amazon. $52.
- BenQ Zowie EC1 Ergonomic Gaming Mouse for Esports. Amazon. $70.
- Corsair Dark Core Wireless RGB Pro SE Gaming Mouse. Amazon. $80.
What is the best mouse for my hand size?
How big your hand is.
|SIZE||HAND LENGTH||HAND WIDTH|
|S||Less than 17cm / 6.7 inches||7. 5 – 8.5cm / 2.9 – 3.3 inches|
|M||17– 20cm / 6.7 – 7.9 inches||8.5 – 10cm / 3.3 – 3.9 inches|
|L||More than 20cm / 7.9 inches||10 – 11cm / 3.9 – 4.3 inches|
Is the SteelSeries rival 3 good for big hands? The SteelSeries Rival 3 isn’t designed for palm grip, but people with small or medium-sized hands should still be able to use it with this grip. While it’s too small for very large hands, people with large hands may be able to comfortably grip it, but likely will also find it too small.
Is the Logitech G502 hero good for large hands? Logitech G502 Hero High-Performance Wired Gaming Mouse
People who loved this design will be happy to hear that Logitech has revived it for those with big hands. They have also added some new features, such as adding a better sensor, to make this mouse a great all-rounder.