What is the best gaming PC for under 800 dollars?
- HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 (2022)
- Razer Blade Pro 17 1080p 360Hz (2021)
- Razer Blade 14 1440p 165Hz (2021)
- XMG Neo 15 E21 / Eluktronics MECH-15 G3 (2021)
- XMG Neo 15 E22 / Eluktronics MECH-15 G3 (2022) & OASIS Liquid Cooling Review.
- XPG Xenia 15 (2020)
Is an 800 dollar gaming PC good? This $800 system will give you near ideal performance on a budget-friendly 1080P monitor and it will work well on a 1080P 144Hz monitor as well. You can even use this system as a decent 1440P gaming computer as it will be able to handle most games on at least medium settings on a 1440P monitor—if not higher.
What is the most cheapest but best gaming PC?
- Lenovo Legion 5i Tower Gen 7. Best Budget Gaming PC. Lenovo Legion 5i Tower Gen 7. See on Lenovo.
- HP Omen 25L Gaming Desktop. Best Gaming PC Under $1000. HP Omen 25L Gaming Desktop. See on HP.
- HP Victus 15L. Cheapest Gaming PC. HP Victus 15L.
- Corsair Vengeance a7200. Best Budget PC for 1440p Gaming. Corsair Vengeance a7200.
What is considered a decent gaming PC? The Dell G5 5090 is one of the best gaming PCs for folks who want a solid entry-level machine that’s very easy to upgrade. This fairy affordable desktop starts with a modest Core i3 processor and Nvidia GTX 1650 card but can be outfitted with up to a Core i7 CPU and RTX 2080 GPU for more intensive gaming.