What is the best mini gaming mouse?
- Razer Viper Mini Ultralight Gaming Mouse. Amazon. $28. See On Amazon.
- Logitech G300s Optical Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse. Amazon. $15.
- Glorious Model D- (Minus) Gaming Mouse. Amazon. $60.
- Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB. Amazon. $66.
- SteelSeries Sensei Ten Gaming Mouse. Amazon. $49.
- Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse. Amazon. $46.
What are the best gaming mice for small hands?
- Logitech G305 Lightspeed.
- Razer Viper Mini.
- Glorious Model O-
- Zowie EC2.
- Steelseries Sensei Ten.
- Corsair Scimitar Pro.
- Redragon M711 Cobra.
Is G305 for small hands? Due to its small size, the Logitech G305 works best with palm grip for people with small or medium-sized hands.
What are considered small hands in gaming? Before you pick the right-sized mouse for your hands, you need to first know the size of your hands and what is considered small. According to Razer, hands up to 6.7″ in length and 3.3″ in width are considered small. Anything over that is considered either medium or large.