What was the best TV in 2017?
- LG 2017 C7 OLED TV.
- Hisense Series 7 ULED TV.
- Kogan curved 55-inch 4K UHD LED LCD TV.
- Sony Bravia X9300E.
- Samsung QLED Q7.
What brand of TV is the best for gaming?
- Best 4k Gaming TV. LG C1 OLED. SEE PRICE.
- Best Mid-Range 4k Gaming TV. Hisense U8G. SEE PRICE.
- Best Budget 4k Gaming TV. TCL 5 Series/S546 2021 QLED. SEE PRICE.
- Best Small 4k Gaming TV. LG OLED42C2PUA. SEE PRICE.
- Best 4k Gaming TV For A Bright Room. Samsung QN90A QLED. SEE PRICE.
What’s the best size TV for gaming? If you are using a TV for PC gaming, then the best size tv for gaming would be a 32-inch TV, so, therefore, a 50-inch one could be too big. However, if you’re playing on a gaming console, then you should look for anything between 32 and 55 inches.
Do 4K TVs have input lag?
Select TVs’ input lag with game mode on and off (milliseconds)
|TV Model||LG OLED65C2|
|On (4K HDR)||9.87|
|Off (4K HDR)||81.10|