Which budget monitor is best for gaming?
- AOC G2490VX. The best cheap gaming monitor for Full HD 144Hz.
- ASUS VG245H. The best cheap gaming monitor for Full HD on console.
- ASUS VP28UQG.
- Viotek GNV29CB Curved Ultrawide.
- Z-Edge UG24 Curved.
- Dell SE2-417HGX.
- Sceptre 25 Edgeless 165Hz.
- ASUS TUF Gaming VG259QM.
Are cheap 144Hz monitors worth it? If you’re playing competitive games, a 144Hz gaming monitor is definitely worth it. Not only does it provide you with a more enjoyable and responsive gaming experience, but you also get an advantage over your opponents who have regular 60Hz displays.
What is the best gaming monitor for 200?
- Best overall: AOC G2490VX.
- Best curved: AOC C24G1A.
- Best for consoles: Acer Nitro QG241Y Pbmiipx.
- Best 27-inch: AOC G2790VX.
- Best budget: Sceptre E248W-19203R.
Is 165Hz 1ms good for gaming? It has a pixel resolution of 2560 x 1440, a refresh rate of 165Hz, and a 1ms response time. That refresh rate is well above the average of 60Hz and even above that standard 144Hz that gamers usually try to hit in bang-for-your-buck displays like this.