What are energy games?
What are energy games? The Energy Game is a drama class warm-up exercise. One player starts by making a sound and a motion, such as a raising fist and growling, or spreading out their arms and roaring. In turn, each player amplifies the energy of this action, as it gets louder and louder around the group.
Is 100% solar energy possible? “The Earth receives 23000 TW of solar energy, while the global energy consumption is 16 TW. Therefore, [100 percent renewable energy] could be possible even if we capture only 0.07 percent of the solar energy” says Professor Xiao Yu Wu, an energy expert from MIT.
What are some alternative energy sources?
- Solar energy.
- Wind energy.
- Hydro energy.
- Tidal energy.
- Geothermal energy.
- Biomass energy.
What are advantages of solar energy?
- Solar power is low-emission.
- Solar power is suitable for remote areas that are not connected to energy grids.
- Solar power provides green jobs.
- Solar panels contain no moving parts and thus produce no noise.
- In the long run, solar power is economical.